Dr. Sharo Fatehi has proudly served the Orange County community for over 23 years with unparalleled personalized, honest, gentle care in a comfortable environment. Over the years, he has earned the trust of many of his dental colleagues, who entrust their own families in his surgical care.
After receiving his Bachelor’s in General Biology at the University of California San Diego, Dr. Fatehi earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree from Loma Linda University, School of Dentistry, graduating with honors. He went on to receive his hospital based training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Southern California, with emphasis on implant surgery, dento-alveolar surgery, and trauma, serving as chief resident in his final year.
Dr. Fatehi maintains his certification in Basic Life Support (CPR), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS). He is a state appointed Dental Board General Anesthesia Examiner, evaluating and certifying dental surgery offices. He currently serves as Adjunct Clinical Professor at his alma mater, The University of Southern California, Ostrow School of Dentistry.
- 1990 B.A. General Biology, University of California, San Diego
- 1990-1994 Doctor of Dental Surgery, Loma Linda University
- 1994-1998 Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Certificate, University of Southern California / Los Angeles County Medical Center
- 1998-Present Private Practice- Laguna Hills, CA
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon-Honorary Dental Society
- Southern California Academy of Oral Pathology
- Hartzell & Sons award for excellence in clinical Periodontics
- American Academy of Gold Foil Operators
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
Dr. Fatehi enjoys spending time with his wife, and two daughters. He also has a passion for tennis and plays it at a competitive level.