Important Information Regarding COVID-19
“Our Practice is now open – please call us to schedule your appointment, we look forward to taking great care of you!” -Sharo Fatehi DDS
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff.
Our practice continues to:
- Strictly adhere to and exceed the standards for infection control
- Provide the necessary personal protective gear for our staff
- Use hospital-grade disinfectants
- Practice the latest sterilization protocols
- Utilize single-use disposable materials
- Regularly disinfect commonly touched surfaces
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic we have added the following measures to our regular protocol:
- Masks are required to be worn at all times by all patients, visitors and staff
- Patients and staff are screened upon arrival for flu-like symptoms
- Patients and staff are required to reschedule or stay home if they exhibit flu-like symptoms
- We have adjusted our schedule allowing limited seating in our reception area to ensure social distancing
- Sneeze guards have been installed in our business area
- Touchless technology is utilized whenever possible
- Hand sanitizers and tissue paper are provided for use
- Commonly touched surfaces are covered with disposable covers, minimizing the spread of disease
- We utilize several IQair hospital grade air scrubbers to maintain clean air in our office space. These units utilize a 5 step hyperHEPA filtration system to eliminate 99.5% of air particles as small as 0.003 microns, the size of the smallest organisms that exist, and 10 times smaller than a virus
- Our surgical staff wears N95 or KN95 masks and face shields for added protection
We are monitoring this situation very closely, and we will make necessary modifications as new information becomes available. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
Symptoms of coronavirus are reported as flu-like, with varying degrees of severity. While we do not know everything about this virus to date, individuals who are elderly and/or immuno-compromised appear to be the most at risk of a severe infection. To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, sore throat, chills, malaise, recent loss of taste/smell, and/or other flu-like symptoms.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: View CDC Guidelines
- Symptoms: View Information from the CDC
- Steps When Sick: View the Steps